This Privacy Notice describes the information collection, use, retention and sharing practices of Oriaku, LLC (“Oriaku”, “we”, “us”, “our”) when you interact with us through our website, www.pamperedbyporsha.com (the “Website”), or other digital products on which this Privacy Notice appears (collectively, the “Services”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY AND FOR HOW LONG
When you engage with the Services, we collect personal information, which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you, including when you:
- Contact us via the Website. When you contact us through the Website, for example, to submit questions regarding our sheets, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (name and email address) and any additional information you choose to include in your message. We use this information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you have with the Services.
- Leave a note with your order. When you decide to leave a note with your order, we collect, from you, the contents of any communications you decide to include in your note. We use this information to process your order.
- Post a review. When you write a review and post it to the Website, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (name and email address) and any additional information you choose to include in your review. We use this information to post it to our Website for public viewing. If at any time you want content posted to be deleted, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because our Website is publicly accessible, any information that you choose to include in your post can be viewed by others or used by them as they see fit.
- Sign up for our newsletter. When you sign up to receive our newsletter, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (email address). We use this information to send you updates, news, and special offers, including exclusive discount codes. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included with each email you receive from us. However, we will continue to send you service-related messages.
Fan Pages. When interacting with our Fan Pages, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (name and profile picture) as well as any information that you provide when interacting with our Fan Pages (e.g., commenting, sharing, and rating). We use this information to advertise our products, for events and invitations, and to communicate with users via the contribution and comment function
Because our Fan Pages are publicly accessible, when you use them to interact with other users, for example by posting, leaving comments or liking or sharing posts, any personal information that you post in them or provide when registering can be viewed by others or used by them as they see fit.
The content posted on our Fan Pages or other public areas of social networking websites can be deleted in the same way as other content that you have created. If at any time you want content posted to be deleted, please email your request to email@example.com.
- Surveys. When you participate in a survey on our Facebook Fan Page, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (email address), your internet or other electronic network activity information (device and browser data, IP address, location information based on the IP address), log data (IP address to determine whether a respondent has previously participated in a survey), and metadata (usage patterns)). We use this information to analyze and process the results of our surveys for market research purposes.
- Community Management. With the help of a third party, we collect, from you, your contact, including "likes", shares, messages and other interactions with the content, in order to analyze and evaluate how our content is perceived, to learn from it, and to improve our public relations efforts. We use this information to create advertisements that match our Fan Page and to disseminate them via Facebook based on demographic data.
Facebook Page Insights. When you visit our Facebook Fan Page, Facebook records your IP address and other information about your usage behavior on our Facebook Fan Page. Facebook collects, through trackers in the browser of your device or via the advertising ID (IDFA from Apple or GAID from Google), when you open the Facebook app through your mobile device (e.g. smartphone or tablet). Facebook uses this information to create statistical evaluations for us of the use of the Fan Page. We receive this information, from Facebook, in the form of aggregated data and anonymous statistics regarding certain data points, such as: age, gender, city/country, device, inquiries from fans about other Facebook fan pages, region and language settings of the users, proportion of men and women, the number of people reached, clicks on posts, "Likes” and reactions, comments and shared content, and total video views. We do not collect or process any other personal data in connection with the page insights.
Information Processed Solely by Facebook. We do not know how Facebook uses personal information for its own purposes, how long the personal information is stored on Facebook or whether Facebook data is passed on to third parties.
If you are currently logged in to Facebook as a user, Facebook automatically collects, through trackers on your device, your Facebook ID or a link between the Facebook ID and the advertising ID (IDFA from Apple or GAID from Google) when you open the Facebook app through your mobile device (e.g. smartphone or tablet). This enables Facebook to understand that you have visited our Facebook Fan Page along with other Facebook pages that you have clicked on, whether you clicked on Facebook buttons integrated into websites that partner with Facebook, and other online interactions that report user data to Facebook. Based on this data, content or advertising tailored to you can be offered.
Interact with the Services. In addition to the personal information you provide directly to us, we also collect information from you automatically as you use our Services via cookies, pixels, and similar tracking technologies. This includes the following internet or other electronic network activity information.
- Meta Pixel. We use Meta Pixel to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. Meta Pixel sets a cookie on your device that allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to the Website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes and to provide targeted advertising. We do not have access to the information collected through the Meta Pixel. The information collected via Meta Pixel is stored and processed by Meta. Meta may link this information to your Facebook account and use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. You can opt out of displaying Facebook ads and sharing by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings or by managing your Cookie Preferences.
- Aggregate data. We aggregate the data we collect for benchmarking purposes and for internal analytics. We maintain and use this data in deidentified form. We will not attempt to reidentify the data unless it is necessary to determine whether our deidentification processes satisfy applicable data protection laws.
We will also use the personal information we collect as described in this section to comply with the law, to efficiently maintain our business, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We retain the information we collect about you for as long as legally required, as long as necessary for the business purpose for which it was collected, or until we receive a request to delete the information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following instances:
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We will also share personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With service providers. We share your information with service providers that assist us in providing the Services. These service providers assist us with the following: information technology (“IT”) support; payment processing; payment support; customer relationship management; order fulfillment; invoicing; website hosting; data analysis; customer service; email delivery; and similar services.
- For legal purposes. We share personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, subpoenas, governmental/regulatory bodies, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes. We may share your information with our legal advisors or auditors to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts or to defend against legal claims or demands. We also share this information with third parties as necessary to: detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; to comply with the requirements of any applicable law; or to comply with our legal obligations.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
You have the following choices with respect to your personal information:
- Correct or View Your Information. You may access your Account to correct or view certain personal information you have provided to us and which is associated with your Account.
- Opt out of Meta Pixel. You can opt out of displaying Facebook ads and sharing by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings.
- Opt Out of Google Analytics. To prevent your personal information from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser, which can be accessed here.
- Opt Out of Advertising Cookies. All session cookies are temporary and expire after you close your web browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Please note that each web browser is different. To find information relating to your browser, visit the browser developer’s website and mobile application. If you reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of our website may not function properly. If you choose to opt out, we will place an "opt-out cookie" on your device. The "opt-out cookie" is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for essential cookies. If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences. By clicking on the “Opt-Out” links below, you will be directed to the respective third-party website where your computer will be scanned to determine who maintains cookies on you. At that time, you can either choose to opt out of all targeted advertising or you can choose to opt out of targeted advertising by selecting individual companies who maintain a cookie on your machine.
- Association of National Advertisers opt-out registration: https://dmachoice.thedma.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out: https://optout.aboutads.info
- European Union (EU) /European Economic Area (EEA) Opt-Out: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to Do Not Track requests. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites and mobile applications that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information that we collect and maintain from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission is 100% secure, and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the personal information we have collected from you.
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete the personal information. If you believe we have personal information on individuals under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may amend this Privacy Notice in our sole discretion at any time. If we do, we will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights, we will notify you by prominent posting on the Website and/or via email, and obtain your consent, if required.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.